cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonald’s win

I’ve won a now tv pass on McDonald’s monopoly I’ve chosen films but my code says it’s for sky sports how can I change it?

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

Hi ClareB1

I’m not familiar with how the MM process works (perhaps someone who is will chip in later today) but where exactly did you get to choose Movies rather than Sports; was it in the promotion, or was it on the NowTV site, when you came to redeem your win?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
On the now tv page
RoyB
Legend

OK - thing is, I think it’s a Sports pass that you won, and probably a Mobile Sports Pass at that, so you can’t change it for a Movies Pass, and you can only watch it on a mobile phone anyway, certainly not a TV or a laptop, and not even on a tablet like an iPad or similar.

Do you have any information there that confirms, or contradicts, that?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.