cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonald’s pass

I won a Now TV sky sports package from McDonalds, I activated the code it shows up in my Now TV passes but I can't watch it. Says i have to add a device and to do that you need to watch something. But i cant watch something until i add a device. Very confusing any help would be great.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What normally happens if you have less than 6 number registered devices on your account then by watching something on your NowTV pass will automatically add that new device to your account.

When you go to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) whilst on here and selecting "Devices" how many devices are currently showing ?

If there is already six, then you will need to remove a device first before you can add a new device (assuming you have any device swaps left this calendar month).

Out of curisoity did you win a NowTV mobile sports pass (where you can only access 5 channels on a smartphone) or a NowTV full blown sports pass (where you get access to all 11 channels using any supported NowTV device) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the 5 month mobile sports pass from mc donalds

Ive managed to get it actvated on my phone but im unable to watch the premium live events.

i cant activate on my laptop as it asks for payment of which i shouldnt have to. However i have been charged 10p on my account for some reason. 

it isnt straight forward what i can and cant watch as it looks like i will have to pay for it.