cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonald's monopoly code

I used my winning code and it was accepted saying it would be effective from 7th may, on checking my bank account I've been charged! 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

What Pass did you win, and what sort of Pass have you been charged for?

If what you won was a 5 months Sky Sports Mobile Pass, then this only covers five of the eleven sports channels, only covers use on a mobile phone, and only covers use by one person at a time.

If you step outside these constraints, then you, or anyone else with access to your NowTV account, will be asked to buy a full Sky Sports Pass. This cannot happen unnoticed by the person signing up to it.

I would suggest that you set the Purchases PIN, under Settings and PINs, on your account, to prevent anyone else buying Passes on your account without your knowledge.

If the above does not cover what you think has happened here, though, then best to contact Live Chat, and see if you can get the charge, and the Pass, rescinded.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.