cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonald’s Sky Sports 5 Months won’t work.

I got a 5 months pass from Monopoly and I’ve redeemed already and everything. But when I try to use it it says I need a pass for either a day, week or month even though I’ve a 5 month pass already. I signed up using my Facebook and now I can’t watch nothing whatsoever. Anyone has the same problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same thing happening to me. Literally just signed up and used voucher code but saying I need a day week or month pass. Maybe it takes time? Maybe the instructions should be clearer? Maybe just maybe. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I got a 5 months pass from Monopoly and I’ve redeemed already and everything. But when I try to use it it says I need a pass for either a day, week or month even though I’ve a 5 month pass already. I signed up using my Facebook and now I can’t watch nothing whatsoever. Anyone has the same problem?

Is it a Mobile pass?  If so, you can only watch on a phone (nothing else) and only watch Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing and News.  The other 6 channels cannot be accessed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also won a pass for NOW TV on McDonald's Monopoly which I redeemed as 5 months worth of Sky Sports free.

Despite the voucher showing on my account and all seeming OK, I could not get it to work on either my Samsung or HTC using their built in internet browsers or Google Chrome, nor through any other means suggested by NOW TVs helpdesk or forums. Whatever I tried to watch a pop up would then appear saying I had to select and still pay for either a daily, weekly or monthly pass.

THE SOLUTION? For me anyway; download the NOW TV app from the Play Store and watch via this instead. Very simple and seems to be working as expected.