cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonald's Monopoly Now TV Pass prize - Code not working.

Hello there, 

I'm a bit of a newbie to the forum. I have only visited here once or twice and I was wondering if someone could help me today. 

About 4 or 5 days ago i tried to apply a Now TV Code which I had won from the Mcdonalds Monopoly Prizes - the code was accepted at the time and was due to start working today for an Entertainment Pass. Today I have logged into my account and under the Entertainment Pass section it is asking me to apply a voucher or buy a pass - is there some kind of problem with my code because I should be able to watch Entertainment Channels on NOW TV box but I can't.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

I hope to hear from someone soon. 

Thank you 

Anna 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you still got the code ?

When you go to the nowtv website with your internet browser, click on My Account (sign in with your account details) then select My Passes and click on the green apply voucher button next to the Entertainment Pass and try re apply the code again by following all the steps on screen.

Should it say the code is invalid, have you every had more than one email address nowtv account and applied the code to a different account by mistake ?

If you have used multiple nowtv accounts, check the sign in details of your playback devices match. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am also having trouble with the vouchers as I keep getting a message saying they are having problems processing vouchers at the moment anyone know a solution?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am not familiar with the McDonalds Monopoly Prize offer, maybe there is something in this linked guide that will point you in the right direction. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/mcdonalds-monopoly-wiiiin-2018

Also, does your voucher code get sent by email from McDonalds and is there a link you need to click to add the voucher to your account ?

If so, have you tried clicking on the link and when it redirects you to the nowtv website is there a Voucher code embedded in your URL internet browser (try looking towards the end of the URL where there might be a code starting with NOW********** with a combination of 12 to 14 capital letters and numbers)

Should there be a code somewhere in the URL try copying down and adding the code manually by going to My Account > My Passes on here where you will see a green apply voucher button (assuming you are not on any other offer which is more than 30 days).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also won a pass for NOW TV on McDonald's Monopoly which I redeemed as 5 months worth of Sky Sports free.

Despite the voucher showing on my account and all seeming OK, I could not get it to work on either my Samsung or HTC using their built in internet browsers or Google Chrome, nor through any other means suggested by NOW TVs helpdesk or forums. Whatever I tried to watch a pop up would then appear saying I had to select and still pay for either a daily, weekly or monthly pass.

THE SOLUTION? For me anyway; download the NOW TV app from the Play Store and watch via this instead. Very simple and seems to be working as expected.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you this helped, wish I did this earlier just missed a game😂😂😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have wond a 12 month entertainment pass and now TV stick from McDonald's monopoly I have a letter saying to get your now TV entertainment pass go to www.nowtv.com/mcd/setup and enter code:MCD*********** however when I search the website it just loads up saying sorry this page cannot be found please use the menu or return to home page can someone help please