Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

McDonald's Monopoly 2019

McDonalds Capture.PNG

NOW TV are once again partnering with McDonald’s to provide some prizes during this years McDonald's Monopoly.

This year there are 3 million Instant Win codes available, if you purchase promotional items at McDonald's.

Below you’ll find an FAQ, this should help you if you have any questions during the campaign, check it out!

FAQs

Q. How long does the McDonald's Monopoly game run for?

A. McDonald's Monopoly game will end on 30 April 2019

Q. How do I redeem my Monopoly prizes for NOW TV Passes?

A. If you’re lucky enough to peel off an Instant Win, head to www.mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly

Q. How long does the Monopoly Game Piece code last?

A. The Game piece codes will expire on 31 May, 2019

Q. Is this available to both new and existing customer?

A. Yes, both sets of customers can use McDonald’s Monopoly codes to redeem NOW TV Vouchers

Q. How many vouchers can I redeem in total?

A. You can redeem up to 5 vouchers per account. They must be a different pass each time.

Q. Can I redeem the same Pass using both the Instant Win and the Online Game?

A. No, you’re only allowed one type of Pass per account

Q. I’ve won a Pass + Stick price, when will I receive my code?

A. The NOW TV voucher codes will arrive with the Smart Stick.

Q. How long are the NOW TV Voucher codes valid for?

A. These NOW TV voucher codes will expire on the 31 December 2019

Terms and Conditions - McDonald's

Online Win: ends 30th April 2019. Prizes are allocated to predetermined moments. Cash prizes lapse if not won. Food prizes must be redeemed via Self Order Kiosks or the My McDonald's app. Limit applies of 24 entries per day.

16+ to play. UK only. MONOPOLY at McDonald's packaging available after 10.30am between 20th March and 30th April 2019, subject to availability and fair ordering policy. Some prizes require: limit of 1 per person per household, online redemption, parent to claim if under 18, credit/debit card, delivery charges, collection, Rules at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly or ask in restaurants, including for prize pools, descriptions, conditions and claims.

Rules

https://monopoly.mcdonalds.co.uk/rules

0 REPLIES 0