cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lost all my Vouchers in my account

HI All,

On checking my account i have lost all my vouchers which were attached for passes I hadn't used yet.  One of them was for 12 months Movies.  I am really annoyed, I cant seem to contact anyone at NOWTV about it either.  Has anyone else lost all their passes in the voucher section?  I had 12 months passes for movies and entertainment and a odd few 1 moth passes for sports.  I was told they wont expire for 10 years when I got them.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They say that if you dont get it right with the first 3 people you speak to on chat try again and again til you get the answer you want lol.  Just spoke to a really helpful guy called Sheldon on chat and he bent over backwards to help.  I have now been given 12 months worth of passes to replace the lost ones.  I was soo worried I had lost my money.  Just glad there are some helpful souls in their support team. Thankful its sorted.

Thanks for all the replies guys. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi there. 😀

See the following thread. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/unused-passes-have-disappeared/m-p/535701#M7323

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.  I eventually found chat and saw that thread.  On chat with them now, but they have said they cant do anything due to lack of information?? I have a chat ref from a year ago that I made sure they wouldn't expire (I always cover my back with vouchers).  The rep has said they have been cancelled for no reason from their end and will have to escalate the issue.  I recommend anyone who has previous vouchers sat in their account to check and make sure they are still there.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I would also drop an email to customerservices @ nowtv.com (remove the spaces). I hope this gets sorted for you. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had a reply back from the support team and they have told me that the codes had expired due to being over 12 months, yet these codes were from streaming sticks built in codes and told by support they don't have an expiry like codes you type in.  I have all the chats still from back when I asked this before I purchased and they assured me they wouldn't expire.  I am fuming with this!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Computer says no" well so does my custom, been a great many years with NOWTV from the very start, but if they treat their loyal customers like this then I will go elsewhere.  I have shown them evidence of me having the codes, stick serials and order numbers and even screen shots of past chats I had about expiration of the codes (told they would expire 2099). But still they wont help.  Now telling me that the sticks weren't bought on my account which they were and have the transactions.  I don't like being made to feel like I'm lieing!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @caseyb1993 

Hi Arktias

Reading your posts has shown that even with evidence your rights can be arbitrarily denied leaving you seemingly without any form of recourse.

That said, may I suggest you contact Resolver, a website set up in association with Money Saving Experts.com to deal with, and hopefully resolve, intractable problems such as yours.  

Here's the URL:

https://www.resolver.co.uk/complaints/telecoms-complaints

Depending on the monetary value of your lost vouchers, you could consider whether it is worth taking out a small claims case against Now TV?

Either way, I wish you luck in whichever course you choose.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi UK Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I was just pointed to that page by a friend to which I will have a read.  I just wish that companies would keep their word and not think about money all the time but customer service should be key.  I know I was taking a risk buying a couple of codes hoping to stack them one after the other.  But wouldn't have done it unless I got the go ahead from their customer support, which they backed me up and said its fine.  I will in future rethink about purchasing more than one pass in hope of a saving the following year 😞

It wont be worth taking them to small claims, would cost me more in the long run and be like a pea against an elephant.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They say that if you dont get it right with the first 3 people you speak to on chat try again and again til you get the answer you want lol.  Just spoke to a really helpful guy called Sheldon on chat and he bent over backwards to help.  I have now been given 12 months worth of passes to replace the lost ones.  I was soo worried I had lost my money.  Just glad there are some helpful souls in their support team. Thankful its sorted.

Thanks for all the replies guys. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @caseyb1993 

Hi Arktias

Just to let you know, I also stack my passes but not electronically, so I'll now be watching out for premature expiry of my unused passes.

And yes, suing someone or a company can be expensive, in time and money, but at least the monetary part can also be part of your suit.

UK Bob