cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

How come now tv are one of the only services to not have live chat when other services like banks, phone operators, betting sites?  I think it's ridiculous especially when I have issues to raise 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

And you will be bounced after waiting more than a while, as this number is for Broadband queries only. It is not Live Chat.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've been charged for several months, and can't work out what to do. Please help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Only uk number I found was a broadband number for the uk.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And your search was thorough, because that is all there is.

And all there ever was, even before this pandemic.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

On a computer, tablet or smartphone, login to your Account with NowTV, and go to My Account/Passes & Vouchers, and for any or each Pass shown as active, select Cancel Pass, and follow the instructions through the four screens that come up, until you reach the end.

Then go back and check the Pass is no longer active, by pressing the little arrow below where Cancel,Pass was, and ensuring that no Next Payment date is shown. If it is, you missed a step, bailed out of Cancel before the end, or whatever. So go back and try again, more carefully, until the Pass does not show this any longer.

Though remember, the Pass will still run until what that Next Payment date originally was, and this is normal.

If this process still fails to work, or if you see no active Passes on your Account but you are still being charged, then you likely have more than one account set up. Use the Account Finder to see if any other accounts for you can be discovered.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Need to speak with someone at Now TV regarding my service any help with a contact number would be great

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

For Broadband, you will find a number to call in the setup information they gave you.

For streaming, you can contact Live Chat via the Help, not the Community; but there is no telephone support for NowTV, unless you get it through BT TV.