cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

How come now tv are one of the only services to not have live chat when other services like banks, phone operators, betting sites?  I think it's ridiculous especially when I have issues to raise 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

And you will be bounced after waiting more than a while, as this number is for Broadband queries only. It is not Live Chat.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Saint1976
Elite 3

Because India, where most of these services operate from, is in lockdown like us and many companies are in the same position. 3 mobile currently have no live chat. Barclay's have had to open a UK call centre to replace live chat but it only operates a limited service. Lloyds have temporarily opened a call centre in Scotland.

Lots of people have said  "well they should work from home" but our data protection laws prevent people going home with, or having access to our personal information and payment details while sat in their bedrooms!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely understand the issues around Covid-19 and the need to close the call centres to keep staff safe.  However, is there anyway, to contact someone at your support team. I couldn't find a number and in the past the only way I have been able to contact now TV has been you online web chat. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ring this number direct to ther offices WTH a human not a robot 08007591177 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi call this number they might be a waiting list but you will get through .08007591177 . 

Take care and be safe 

RoyB
Legend

And you will be bounced after waiting more than a while, as this number is for Broadband queries only. It is not Live Chat.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've just bought a tv stick I plug it in .did want it ask me to do. But it want work it was free pass for entertainment and sky movies

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the uk number?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do understand the situation is dia  I need help. I got a weeks free trial in April and boost I cancelled the same day, and now I've been charged... I'm not happy. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've sign in 3 days ago to start the free week but I've never been able to watch any movies or tv series. Apparently there is an error with my account but i cannot understand what it is. 

I would like to delete this account but I don't know how to do that

Can someone help me? 🙂