cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Latest email offer Sports

Hi

If you sign up for £20 a month sports offer  for six months, can you cancel after the first month or  anytime without penalty.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Because it is a rolling monthly offer you can cancel anytime you wish and only pay for the months you want.

When cancelling make sure you follow all the steps on screen approx 4 to 5 steps where it will then show cancelled next to the Month pass on your online account.

You can then keep watching up to the next due payment date.

When you cancelled and gone past the entitled date you can watch up to, you won't be able to restart the sports membership at the previous offered discounted price.

The £20 per month deal is a pretty good price, where the best deal I could squeeze out of NOW was £25 per month. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks. Appreciated. Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just for some further clarity with my first paragraph on my first reply.

That if you only want the sports offer for one month, then fully cancel during the first month (a couple of days before your next due payment), should you want for example the offer for 3 months, then cancel on the third month a couple of days before the next due payment date.

Should you want to keep the offer for the full six months duration, then again cancel again a couple of days beforehand in the final six months to prevent the Sports Membership price auto renewing each month thereafter (until you cancel) back to the normal monthly sports Membership subscription price of £33.99 per month when the deal offer finishes.

Hope that makes some sort of sense.