cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lack of Sky Sports pass offers

I've used a Sky Sports pass for a couple of years now via 2 x 9 month offers and 1 3 month offer at the end of the longer ones. I've just come to the end of the 3 month one but haven't been given a current offer to get me to continue. I ust admit I would like to continue but, as a pensioner the full pricing is just too much.

I've checked around but am I missing a current offer anywhere so I can restart it? If anyone could advise me I'd appreciate it very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
starman73
Elite

Check your old emails offering you Sports for £20/month.  Many of these codes don't expire despite what it says on the email.   I have one that says  "save over 40% and get behind the Three Lions" and it still works,

I have a sneaking suspicion there may be an offer in email or on the site tomorrow as after a blank Premier League last weekend for Sky and the distraction of the six nations, Sky has four decent premier league games and no rugby on the terrestrial channels.

Alternatively, wait a week or two for the F1 season offer.  In the meantime get one of the day/week passes with 5 months of Sports on a smartphone.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This would be the offer that I couldn't take advantage of because NowTV had already saved a more expensive "offer" £26.99 / month to my account! .  I don't know when they started doing that, but it is not really on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As per previous reply, I did take the offer from the 24th Feb so I'm OK for the Masters next month👍😁.

Thanks to all who helped me get there. Much appreciated

starman73
Elite

This would be the offer that I couldn't take advantage of because NowTV had already saved a more expensive "offer" £26.99 / month to my account!

Very underhand.  There was another thread on this where the subscriber did get the £20/month for 6 months offer and a free month after complaining on chat.  FWIW I would cancel the £27/month offer and look through old emails for any £20 offers from last summer.  They don’t expire.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same happened to me, current deal ends 15March but ws hoping to get f1 pass. Been offered the 27 a month deal but didn't know about the 20 deal until too late. Looks like they have changed policy somewhere and offering deals pre expiry rather than after. Pity the previous deal wasn't sent to me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the time I've used Now tv, I've never had any "new" offer directly applied. As someone has said, that's underhand (definitely) although you can expect to go onto the standard rates as per mobiles and utilities.

I always cancel my current setup in the week before it ends and maybe get something along the lines of a 3 month slightly reduced price. I've taken several but this one didn't arrive hence this query on the forum.

As mentioned, I've taken the offer mentioned on this. I'm annoyed Now tv don't advertise it more to existing customers. I'll see what happens later this month when my Entertainment and Cinema offers end.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re the offer taken at the end of February, the timing couldn't have been worse could it with all sports (including the football and golf that I only watch) now postponed. I've tried contacting Now TV to discuss a temporary suspension of the deal but with no luck and I've heard nothing at all directly. The 2nd payment has just gone out and as a pensioner, this means a lot to me.

Live chat seems to have disappeared altogether so can anyone advise how to move forward on this?