cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lack of Sky Sports pass offers

I've used a Sky Sports pass for a couple of years now via 2 x 9 month offers and 1 3 month offer at the end of the longer ones. I've just come to the end of the 3 month one but haven't been given a current offer to get me to continue. I ust admit I would like to continue but, as a pensioner the full pricing is just too much.

I've checked around but am I missing a current offer anywhere so I can restart it? If anyone could advise me I'd appreciate it very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
starman73
Elite

Check your old emails offering you Sports for £20/month.  Many of these codes don't expire despite what it says on the email.   I have one that says  "save over 40% and get behind the Three Lions" and it still works,

I have a sneaking suspicion there may be an offer in email or on the site tomorrow as after a blank Premier League last weekend for Sky and the distraction of the six nations, Sky has four decent premier league games and no rugby on the terrestrial channels.

Alternatively, wait a week or two for the F1 season offer.  In the meantime get one of the day/week passes with 5 months of Sports on a smartphone.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
starman73
Elite

Check your old emails offering you Sports for £20/month.  Many of these codes don't expire despite what it says on the email.   I have one that says  "save over 40% and get behind the Three Lions" and it still works,

I have a sneaking suspicion there may be an offer in email or on the site tomorrow as after a blank Premier League last weekend for Sky and the distraction of the six nations, Sky has four decent premier league games and no rugby on the terrestrial channels.

Alternatively, wait a week or two for the F1 season offer.  In the meantime get one of the day/week passes with 5 months of Sports on a smartphone.

starman73
Elite

Sky Sports Day Pass + 5 month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

£9.98

Watch every Sky Sports channel for 24 hours, plus 5 Sky Sports channels on the go.

Sky Sports Week Pass + 5 month Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

£14.98

Watch every Sky Sports channel for 7 days, plus 5 Sky Sports channels on the go.

Please note: This offer is not applicable for customers with an active Sky Sports Pass on their account. Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass will auto-apply to your account within 10 working days. Your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass will start as soon as it’s applied to your account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a 6 month sports pass deal at £19.99 per month which ends on the 24th of February 2020 currently showing on the nowtv website if that is of some interest.

Link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing 

Screenshot_2020-02-14-13-52-31.png

starman73
Elite

I have a sneaking suspicion there may be an offer in email or on the site tomorrow as after a blank Premier League last weekend for Sky and the distraction of the six nations,

Looks like I was right 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for this one. It's definitely the option type I'm looking for. Mind you, out of curiosity I tried to find it via the menu options e.g. Passes and Vouchers etc.after I'd signed in online - and it wasn't there. I had to use your link to find it.

Anyway, now it's just deciding the best time to get it - or will the 9 month F1 one be available soon. Decisions.. Decisions

starman73
Elite

Anyway, now it's just deciding the best time to get it - or will the 9 month F1 one be available soon. Decisions.. Decisions

FWIW I would get this ahead of the F1 offer, as you only have to pay £19.99/month rather than the whole lot up front.  Also if price of F1 is same as last year (£195) it works out at over £20/month. And I am pretty certain that when you cancel in just over 5 months time, you will get an offer of £20 for three months.  And if in the interim there is another £20 or less offer, you could cancel this and take that up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again.

Actually, that was my line of thought but I needed to confirm what I paid last time for the 9 month offer. I will take this but I'll wait till next week to sign up for it as I won't be able to take full advantage of it this week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another senior person and a newbie to Now TV. Sorry to be obtuse but I can't seem to make sense of the T&Cs of this offer. If I sign up to £19.99/months for 6 months (then usual price of £33.99), would I be able to cancel, say, after 4 months without incurring penalties? Or am I tied into a contract for 6 months at £19.99, after which I can cancel anytime? Any light you can shed would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You’re not tied into anything beyond the first month if you sign up for this. You will pay £19.99 per month each month for 6 months if you want to continue. If not, you can cancel at anytime if you wish and you won’t be charged again.