cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids Black Friday Offer £15 / £22 with stick

I’ve been trying to add the Black Friday kids deal to my account with no success.  

The offer says a 12 month pass with stick for £22 or then there is this option that just says get offer, so assume this is without a stick which comes up with £15 for 12 months kids pass, if I’m not signed into my account, but the moment I log in I can’t get the offer to show.

i can’t actually find any of the kids offers without using an external link from another article which I think is weird.

Anyone managed to sign up to this deal?

Do I just need to buy the stick thing instead cause I really don’t need the stick?

Any help would be great

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to say a great big thank you to the NOW team, for getting this issue resolved for me.

You’ve been great!  Very Happy

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
OILCAN
Scholar

Hi Scottie, me being already on an offer just before the BF deals, cannot get them.  Not sure if yours is a similar issue or a pc glitch.  I am just going to look about for a kids/movies voucher deal elsewhere.  Someone should see your issue and answer it, hopefully.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m not on any offers for kids passes.  I bought the 12 month offer for movies and ent, so should be able to buy the kids pass.

Preffered when they just told you the code to type in, was so much easier.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can't help much, because there is so many people having issues and complaining about they can't seem to get these Black Friday offers (even when they are not under any current offers and the NowTV T&C's clearly stated existing customers are eligible for these stand alone 12 month passes).

NowTV need to get their act together if you ask me, these BF deals have been problematic for a lot of customers trying to purchase them.

I have noticed the Black Friday offers with the 12 month passes such has cinema, entertainment or kids are now difficult to find on their website.

Perhaps this is intentional who knows ?

The only way i could find these previous BF offer deals was to use my internet browser in incognito or private mode (so nowtv couldn't track my cookies history) and then visit the nowtv offers web page.

Even if you find the 12 month Kids BF deal for £15, i can't say it will work because my guess these deals was originally suppose to be for new customers only and i think nowtv messed up with the wording of their T&C's saying existing customers were also entitled to these 12 month stand alone pass BF deals).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just been on live chat for over 1 hour to no avail of resolving, they have passed to technical, so probably won’t hear anything for a couple of days.

fingers crossed they can sort it.

its frustrating they can’t give just give a code number to enter to get the deal, or add it to my account their end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m now fuming, finally managed to buy the pass for £15 and it’s not linked to my NowTV account, there’s no kids pass at all!

The confirmation email received came back from my old Sky TV account, so somehow it’s linked to that.  How I have no idea whatsoever!!

Ive had the Now service practically from its start, have never really had any major issues prior, but this years offers just take the complete and utter biscuit!

Please now tv mods, move refund my £15, I’m probably just gonna take out the TVPlayer kids offer instead as this experience has been horrendous.  Previously we typed in a code to apply the offer, you’ve tried to make it “easier” but FAILED!  A Black Friday offer code for each package would’ve been easier!

Once again please refund my £15 that has gone to a defunct sky tv account.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OMG this has been me all week! I contacted tech support twice and they try to blame it on my end for an hour until they admitted there might be a glitch on their side! They’ve said it’s  for existing customers too but I still can’t flipping buy the kids pass. And they tried to make me buy it with the smart stick but I already got the box. Seriously disappointed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to say a great big thank you to the NOW team, for getting this issue resolved for me.

You’ve been great!  Very Happy