cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just purchased a now TV smart box.

Just purchased a now TV smart box about 1 hour ago and I set it all up and went to use my 3 month entertainment pass code and it says it has already been used please help.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Was it a paper scratch card voucher code that you manually had to add to your account or the new electronic voucher code that was automatically added into the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section on here where once you setup the box and you need to click on the redeem button next to the entertainment pass ?

Saying that a couple of people have recently mentioned that their voucher code has already been used in a brand new sealed box.

Perhaps contact live chat and they will sort this out for you.

Link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps it's the scratch card and the live chat is not working I'm rather disappointed with this service to be honest 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Live chat is working for me on the link i posted.

Maybe try a different internet browser and disable your ad blocker and make sure Javascript is enabled on your device.

A bit of a long shot before you try live chat again, did you try applying the voucher code directly on your nowtv smart box by going into the NowTV App and select My Account > Add Voucher (instead of going to the NowTV website > My Account > Passes & Vouchers )?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Live chat is working for me on the link i posted.

Maybe try a different internet browser and disable your ad blocker and make sure Javascript is enabled on your device.

A bit of a long shot before you try live chat again, did you try applying the voucher code directly on your nowtv smart box by going into the NowTV App and select My Account > Add Voucher (instead of going to the NowTV website > My Account > Passes & Vouchers )?

Hi @Anonymous User

Just to add to what @schnapps Has said. Live chat doesn't always work with a mobile device. Sometimes you have to use a PC/laptop or Mac for it to work. As live chat doesn't always play nice with some lower end mobile devices .

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.