cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue with offer

I wanted to cancel my cinema pass as  cant afford it at the moment with having christmas etc. I then got offered a lower price for 3 months and when I click on get offer it's not accepting it and telling me something has gone wrong but isnt actually telling me what's wrong 🤷‍♀️ how do I solve this problem? I cant live chat as it doesn't give me the options I need starting to get annoyed please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When attempting to take the discounted retention offer, see if using a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off gets you past the on screen error message.

Every time i have taken a retention offer when cancelling my pass i use MS Edge browser with no problems to date for me.

If no luck, then try this link below to reach live chat.

Once you open the link page, click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the live chat button to click on.

Again if no joy accessing live chat try a different internet browser.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When attempting to take the discounted retention offer, see if using a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off gets you past the on screen error message.

Every time i have taken a retention offer when cancelling my pass i use MS Edge browser with no problems to date for me.

If no luck, then try this link below to reach live chat.

Once you open the link page, click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the live chat button to click on.

Again if no joy accessing live chat try a different internet browser.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps thank you for you help n response I was able to resolve my problem