cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a way to contact NOW TV

Is there anyway of contacting someone as I am having problems getting the account to accept an entertainment pass? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you received any email entertainment offer recently from NowTV (check all your email folders including junk & deleted mail) ?

If so, it sounds like you may be blocked from currently adding your new voucher code 😠.

I did take this up with a NowTV Staff Member previously (a few weeks before the Coronavirus crisis outbreak) and said it was unfair if a customer who received this email offer who didn't  ask or want it in the first place was preventing them from taking out a better deal or applying their own NowTV voucher code from a different supplied source i.e for example a NowTV Gift Card from places like Tesco for example.

This is the thread that i expressed my concern about to a NowTV Staff Member https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Can-t-purchase-6-month-offer/td-p/519294/page/2 

Also have a read of the last post on this linked thread below which is similar.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/New-voucher-not-working/m-p/521915#M5868 

If this applies to you, then i don't know what to suggest because live chat would be able to remove this provisional email offer from your account to enable you then to apply your own voucher code yourself.

You could try the communication methods in this complaints link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Should the above not apply to yourself and never received this NowTV email offer provisionally set against your account, then i don't know what else to suggest (unless anybody on the forum as got any further ideas).

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to buy an entertainment pass directly on your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here ?

if so any error or message popping up on the screen when trying to buy the entertainment pass ?

Or are you trying to apply a voucher code on your account, again any error message coming up on the screen.

Where did you buy the voucher from ?

Have you double checked that your bank card details are up to date by going to My Account > Personal Details whilst logged in on here ?

I am a customer just like yourself, but will try and help if i can or maybe another forum member will offer some help if you can post back some more details and information on what's happening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been trying to apply a voucher for a week on line from 3 different pc's and my phone but no luck.

Today I tried from my box and it tells me that "sorry but the code you entered is invalid".

I have checked the number is correct and I have the Tesco receipt that says "card activation successful"

I've been using Tesco and applying vouchers this way for a couple of years with no problem.

Any ideas please?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you received any email entertainment offer recently from NowTV (check all your email folders including junk & deleted mail) ?

If so, it sounds like you may be blocked from currently adding your new voucher code 😠.

I did take this up with a NowTV Staff Member previously (a few weeks before the Coronavirus crisis outbreak) and said it was unfair if a customer who received this email offer who didn't  ask or want it in the first place was preventing them from taking out a better deal or applying their own NowTV voucher code from a different supplied source i.e for example a NowTV Gift Card from places like Tesco for example.

This is the thread that i expressed my concern about to a NowTV Staff Member https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Can-t-purchase-6-month-offer/td-p/519294/page/2 

Also have a read of the last post on this linked thread below which is similar.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/New-voucher-not-working/m-p/521915#M5868 

If this applies to you, then i don't know what to suggest because live chat would be able to remove this provisional email offer from your account to enable you then to apply your own voucher code yourself.

You could try the communication methods in this complaints link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Should the above not apply to yourself and never received this NowTV email offer provisionally set against your account, then i don't know what else to suggest (unless anybody on the forum as got any further ideas).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh wow, yes I got one of those emails and ignored it as well.

Guess I'm stuck now till things get back to normal as there is no live chat in the current situation.

Looks like, sadly no NOW tv for me in isolation 😞

Thank you for your help though as I was getting very frustrated with everything.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't know what the NowTV email entertainment offer price or duration of the deal that was given to you, but would it be possible to start the email offer if the price was reasonable until the offer comes towards the end and then add your NowTV Gift Card voucher when in the last 30 days of the email deal finishing.

Obviously if the price or the duration of the offer is too long and is not acceptable to you and all you wanted was to add your own Voucher, then fill in the Complaints form on my previous link.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention, you could try cancelling your current active running entertainment pass on your account, then the day after it finishes try applying the NowTV Gift Card voucher code you bought from Tescos.

Don't know if the above will work because i haven't come across one of these email offers automatically applied to my own account before.

Or if you have accepted the email offer that was automatically applied to your account and has now started, then maybe cancel it to see if it only runs for the first month.

Then after the month has expired see if you can apply your NowTV Gift Card voucher code (again i am not sure if it will work because i haven't come across or had any experience what you can and can't do with these email offers that are automatically dumped into your account).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I think to cancel will be our only option.
We only have the entertainment and that's not even in the email offer!
It sure is a mess. I can't even email the. From the link you kindly sent as that won't load the page.
I know there are far worse problems happeni g right now but it's frustrating.
Thank you again for all your help.