cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is Tesco Voucher not covering full monthly cost of pass?

This is from the Tesco Clubcard web page

If a purchase exceeds the amount of credit available on your account, the credit/debit card saved on your account will be used to pay the outstanding balance.

However

see this page also re voucher value 

https://www.nowtv.com/tescocc

eg Entertainment Month Pass - Clubcard voucher value £2.66, so do we pay the difference each month?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nowswaish
Scholar 3

The Tesco site shows how much the pass will cost using Clubcard vouchers.

When you redeem vouchers for Now TV and many other services such as Railcards and magazine subscriptions they have a reward equivalent to three times the voucher value. So for example if you exchanged £5 of Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Now TV credit you would get £15 of Now TV Credit which you can used to purchase passes etc.

From this it’s easy to see the Entertainment pass which is £7-99 would cost a third of that in Tesco vouchers (£2-66 x 3 = £7-99).

If you only exchanged £2-50 in vouchers your Now TV credit would be £7-50 and you would pay the difference of 49p with your usual payment method.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
nowswaish
Scholar 3

The Tesco site shows how much the pass will cost using Clubcard vouchers.

When you redeem vouchers for Now TV and many other services such as Railcards and magazine subscriptions they have a reward equivalent to three times the voucher value. So for example if you exchanged £5 of Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Now TV credit you would get £15 of Now TV Credit which you can used to purchase passes etc.

From this it’s easy to see the Entertainment pass which is £7-99 would cost a third of that in Tesco vouchers (£2-66 x 3 = £7-99).

If you only exchanged £2-50 in vouchers your Now TV credit would be £7-50 and you would pay the difference of 49p with your usual payment method.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My issue is the price on the Tesco Clubcard website is different to the price on Now website 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So if i have £10 worth of credits on my now tv account, which were converted from Tesco vouchers. will the £10 voucher be used to cover the £9.99 entertainment package rather then my DD card registered?

Thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have £10 credit towards the top of your My Passes or Bills & Payments pages on your account, then if your next due payment of £9.99 is your entertainment pass then the £10 credit will be used instead of taking the payment from your bank card.

Once the credit has been taken you will have £0.01p left has credit on your account.