cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve purchased sky sports bundle

I’ve purchased the sky sports bundle today because i was sent an email saying claim offer and get Joshua fight Saturday but I’ve not received it how do I find out why I have not received it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you received the email code. 

Then go to this website link and add the code where asked, then you download the Sky Box Office App. 

https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

Because you have applied the code I don't think you need to sign in or give your bank card details. 

To be honest I haven’t been lucky enough to get one of these email offers for a nowtv sports pass with a sky sports box office code deal for £20 before.

Hopefully somebody who has done the procedure on the last fight will offer you some guidance. 

I am sure when you get the email code it will explain what to do. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Your code for the AJ fight will be sent by email to you on the day of the fight on the 22nd of September.

If you don't get the email code after mid day, then contact nowtv Live chat. 

More info here. 

The Big Fight Bundle gives you a Sky Sports Month Pass and the Joshua v Parker fight for just £19.95. If you’re eligible for the offer, you’ll receive an email from NOW TV.

How do I sign up for the Big Fight Bundle?

To grab the offer, just click Claim your offer in the email and sign into your NOW TV account with your email address and password. Check the details and select Pay now. Make sure you sign up by 20 September to get your Big Fight Bundle.

Your Sports Month Pass will start right away – just head over to nowtv.com/sports to start watching.

You’ll receive a voucher code to order the fight for free by email in time for the big day on Saturday 22 September .

When can I start watching my Sky Sports Month Pass?

Your month of sports starts as soon as you sign up for the Bundle.

As well as the Joshua v Povetkin fight, you can also catch Ryder cup action and some huge Premier League games in the next month.

How do I apply the voucher code and order the fight?

If you're eligible for the offer, you’ll receive an email with a voucher code to order the fight for free.

Make sure you don’t delete this email. You’ll need to apply the code at www.skysports.com/boxofficelive. You won't need to enter your card details.

Then just follow the steps above to download the Sky Sports Box Office app on your NOW TV Box or Smart Stick, or watch online when the fight rolls around on Saturday 22 September.

I can’t find the email with the voucher code. What should I do?

Your voucher code will arrive by email before 22 September so don’t panic if you don’t get it right away.

Still haven’t received your voucher code on fight day, or deleted the email by accident? Don’t worry – just get in touch by Live Chat and we’ll send you a new one.

My voucher code doesn’t work. What should I do?

For any issues with your voucher code, email [email removed].

I didn’t receive an email – can I still get the Big Fight Bundle?

No, sorry. The Big Fight Bundle is only available to NOW TV customers who receive the offer by email.

If you’re eligible for the offer, you’ll have received an email from NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One last question I’ve downloaded the sky box office app and it’s asking for me to sign in but it won’t let me and I’ve tried to go in there website to register but it won’t let me can you point me in right direction please 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Once you received the email code. 

Then go to this website link and add the code where asked, then you download the Sky Box Office App. 

https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

Because you have applied the code I don't think you need to sign in or give your bank card details. 

To be honest I haven’t been lucky enough to get one of these email offers for a nowtv sports pass with a sky sports box office code deal for £20 before.

Hopefully somebody who has done the procedure on the last fight will offer you some guidance. 

I am sure when you get the email code it will explain what to do.