cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have canclled my new Now TV contract but still receiving emails

Hello, as I have cancelled the new contract with Now TV due to my previous provider offering me a very good deal, please could someone arrange for the ongoing emails I receive from NOW TV re 6 months trial and offers. I am concerned that you have my account details and once the trial has finished I may be paying a monthly fee for something I don't want or won't be accessing. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have any active NowTV TV passes trials or on any free offers then you need to go to My Account (whilst logged in on here) and from the drop down menu select Passes & Vouchers and cancel them individually.

When you cancel a pass go through all the steps on screen, until you get the green thumbs up cancel confirmation message.

Then jump back to Passes & Vouchers where hopefully it will show cancelled next to the pass.

You should normally receive an email confirmation from nowtv that a pass has been cancelled on your account.

If you don't receive an email cancel confirmation within 3 hours, take a screen shot of your cancelled pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

please could someone arrange for the ongoing emails I receive from NOW TV re 6 months trial and offers. I am concerned that you have my account details and once the trial has finished I may be paying a monthly fee for something I don't want or won't be accessing.

Don’t worry they will keep sending them ;-0

As long as you have cancelled fully you won’t pay any more, unless Now TV start reactivating accounts for free again in which case you will want that email.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention under My Account > Personal Details there is an option to opt out of emails where you need to un tick the box.