cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled a previous voucher but can't add a new one

I cancelled my entertainment package because I got a free 6 months voucher from taking out insurance. This 6 months new voucher code expires in 30 days. But the old voucher was set to expire after this. All I can see in the voucher section is the option reinstate the old voucher. If I try to add the new voucher it won't accept it saying I still I already have a voucher and can't add another one until I'm within 30 days of the old one expiring, but that will be too late to then add the new 6 month voucher. What to do? If be wasting a 6 month voucher. 

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Get on to Live Chat and ask them to supercancel the current voucher with immediate effect, which they can do. Then you will be able to input the six months voucher.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately there is no live chat right now. The usual covid excuse message. I've emailed the rewards company to see if they can cancel the voucher their end and issues me with a new one 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

49FBF301-2C3E-4CBB-9B44-D876002C77A4.png

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They tried to answer my problem via email but obviously didn't understand what I was saying. They just confirmed the existing active vouchers. The issue of why I couldn't add a new voucher after cancelling am old one obviously went over their heads and they didn't help. I've given negative feedback. I called the rewards company. Fortunately they told me to ignore the 30 day activation period and it will still be available after that.