cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BryherPatch
Occasional Poster

I Can't Activate the Entertainment pass from Vodafone Red Account

I have a Vodafone Red contract which entitles me to a NowTV Entertainment pass. I have tried at activate the pass but although it seems to go through the motions sucessfully, the pass never appears on the NowTV account. Vodafone have tried to sort it 3 times but frankly they don't know how to sort it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
7 Replies
Mramonks
First Poster

Re: I Can't Activate the Entertainment pass from Vodafone Red Account

Hi,

Did you resolve this because I'm in the same predicament.

Thanks

0 Thanks
BryherPatch
Occasional Poster

No.

I also subscribe to Sky Movies. As it happens, I noticed that they has a Black Friday £99 for the year for movies and Entertainment. As this was less then I was paying for movies alone, I just subscribed.

Based on various things I have read, I suspect that having an active Movies Pass causes the issue, there is a problem with the Voda/NowTV interface. The computer says no!

0 Thanks
KP66
First Poster

I'm having the same trouble. I've had a webchat with Now and they referred me back to Vodafone. They reset everything and sent me another link so I went through the process exactly as stated, even to the point where I got the message 'Your entertainment selection has been confirmed'. I logged back in to my Now account and it still says I have 'No Passes'. 

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. Has anyone actually fixed this issue? Can you please confirm what you did?

0 Thanks
BryherPatch
Occasional Poster

Have you got any other NowTV passes active, such as a Movie one? I am not sure, but I think that having another pass somehow cause the problem.

0 Thanks
Sally5040
First Poster

I'm having exactly the same problem. Any suggestions gratefully received.

0 Thanks
CM26
First Poster

Same issue here. New to NOW TV so we can eliminate having an exisitng account.
Anyone had any updates on this?

0 Thanks
Kalam77
First Poster

Hi I seem to be having the same problem with voda fone entertainment pass. 

I do not have any other subscriptions with now TV, voda fone is adiment the this issue lays with now TV  ( voda phone have give me a contact number for now TV as being 0834 903 3248)  this take me to air lingus  Will try to call voda fone again  

0 Thanks