cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Can't Activate the Entertainment pass from Vodafone Red Account

I have a Vodafone Red contract which entitles me to a NowTV Entertainment pass. I have tried at activate the pass but although it seems to go through the motions sucessfully, the pass never appears on the NowTV account. Vodafone have tried to sort it 3 times but frankly they don't know how to sort it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you resolve this because I'm in the same predicament.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No.

I also subscribe to Sky Movies. As it happens, I noticed that they has a Black Friday £99 for the year for movies and Entertainment. As this was less then I was paying for movies alone, I just subscribed.

Based on various things I have read, I suspect that having an active Movies Pass causes the issue, there is a problem with the Voda/NowTV interface. The computer says no!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same trouble. I've had a webchat with Now and they referred me back to Vodafone. They reset everything and sent me another link so I went through the process exactly as stated, even to the point where I got the message 'Your entertainment selection has been confirmed'. I logged back in to my Now account and it still says I have 'No Passes'. 

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. Has anyone actually fixed this issue? Can you please confirm what you did?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have you got any other NowTV passes active, such as a Movie one? I am not sure, but I think that having another pass somehow cause the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. New to NOW TV so we can eliminate having an exisitng account.
Anyone had any updates on this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I seem to be having the same problem with voda fone entertainment pass. 

I do not have any other subscriptions with now TV, voda fone is adiment the this issue lays with now TV  ( voda phone have give me a contact number for now TV as being 0834 903 3248)  this take me to air lingus  Will try to call voda fone again