cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to redeem credit on my account

I have recently exchanged Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Now TV credit. It says on my Bills & Payments page "You have £49.50 credit on your account. Find out more". However, clicking on Find out more merely results in the message "This is taking too long...Try refreshing your browser."  No matter how many times I try (over 24 hours) I cannot proceed any further and I cannot find anywhere where I can exchange my credit for passes (I want movie passes).  Any help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I have sorted it myself.  I had to cancel a pass I already had (runs our tomorrow) then restart the pass and the credit was automatically applied - I think!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot what happens if you try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software disabled or try the browser in a Private Window or Incognito Mode.

Other than that see if Live Chat can help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think I have sorted it myself.  I had to cancel a pass I already had (runs our tomorrow) then restart the pass and the credit was automatically applied - I think!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have had the same problem myself . I have credit and it looked as if my credit was going to be used for payment against a pass but when I have checked now the credit is still unused and my payment card has been used instead. I can't use live chat on my chrome book and to be honest it all seems complicated and a bit of a scam/technicla issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue, i had £15 credit and attempted to buy a sports week pass. Instead of them taking the £15 from my available credit they took £15 from my account!!! There was no option during the transaction of the pass an option to use available credit. Customer services did not want to know as i had already activated the pass. Total scam!!!