cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How not to treat your customers (Cinema Pass offer)

Just got an email offering me Cinema Pass for three months for £12

Clicked on link within email, after logging in into my nowtv account nothing I get a blank screen with the now tv header. Tried a few times then isolated the voucher code for the offer within the link. Tried ot enter that manually ...nothing

Got just now in chat with someone who said he would transfer my chat to the sales team...after a few minutes : ' no agents available, please close chat window '

So here I am wanting to take an offer but apparently I need to jump through many hoops ??

It shouldn't be this difficult surely 😞 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Tried the Now Chat, was told to use IE or Firefox instead of chrome, still no joy, was then told I'd be transferred to someone...no agents available. It should be simple, email an offer and update the web page so we can purchase the offer. Not sure why Now TV haven't mastered this one

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got off chat again as they don't seem to be able to do anything. I gave them the link within the email and told them to report this issue to management.

It's pathetic to have a live chat but for 'security issues' they can't do anything. Here I am saying ' take my money'  but I get computer says no. I have the feeling that those chat people are either Bots or with no lateral thinking. Second operator tried to upsell me broadband... lol