cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

How long should a 3 month pass last for?

I started 3 passes + Boost today

The Cinema pass (3 month) and Entertainment pass offer (4 months) end on 14th of month 

However the Sports + Boost (3 months) end on 13th of the month.  This is annoying as I started the pass today so I would get the All Ireland Hurling Final on 13th December.  Also the payments for these I made today are showing as being made yesterday though it clearly states the passes started on 14th September.

How long should a 3 month pass last for?  Have I lost a day on Sports and Boost?

pp.pngsb.pngce.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Got a very interesting answer from chat.  Apparently like the day and week passes, the sports monthly pass ends at a particular time.  In my case it is the day before because I bought the pass at 0014, and with clocks going back at end October it will be 2314 on the 13th December when it expires.  Hopefully, the boost works in the same way.

Because I applied the cinema and entertainment later in the day, they show as 14th.

Anyway, as I lost 46 minutes on the 13th, Now TV kindly gave me a sports day pass.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Screenshot_20200914-144720.png

Screenshot_20200914-144658.png

ukbobboy
Legend

@SweetBlitz 

Easiest thing to do is contact Now TV's Live Chat on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes

UK Bob

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Yes, will try chat.  Just wanted to show what had happened.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Got a very interesting answer from chat.  Apparently like the day and week passes, the sports monthly pass ends at a particular time.  In my case it is the day before because I bought the pass at 0014, and with clocks going back at end October it will be 2314 on the 13th December when it expires.  Hopefully, the boost works in the same way.

Because I applied the cinema and entertainment later in the day, they show as 14th.

Anyway, as I lost 46 minutes on the 13th, Now TV kindly gave me a sports day pass.

RobinT
Mentor

That’s odd because I spent all today confirming that if I start my parts on the 26th of September at 11 am it will end on the 26th of October at 11 am.

The time change is a red herring as it should only account for one hour on the time.