cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long does a weekly sports pass last?

Not as stupid a question as it may sound I promise. I’ve just been ‘chatting’ with the helpline who assure me that a weekly pass taken out on Sunday at 12.30pm will expire on the following Saturday at 12.30pm. That’s six days, not seven. Or 144 hours, not 168. Can anyone tell me if their weekly pass lasts a week or six days please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to this page https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

You can start your Sky Sports Week Pass at a time that suits you. When you buy your Pass, it'll automatically be saved for you for up to a year. And it'll start automatically whenever you start watching Sky Sports. (It doesn't matter what time of day you activate your Pass – you'll still get the FULL 7 days).
Your Pass will run continuously once you start it. You won’t be able to pause your Pass.

Therefore, what @Anonymous User says is incorrect as your pass won't begin until the moment you begin to view Sky Sports and won't expire until the exact time a full 7 days later, so Sunday 12.30pm start means a Sunday 12.30pm end. Just ensure you don't tune into Sky Sports until the moment you are wanting to activate your pass.

EDIT** would it be fair to assume you meant to say 12.30pm @starman73 ?