cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long does a weekly sports pass last?

Not as stupid a question as it may sound I promise. I’ve just been ‘chatting’ with the helpline who assure me that a weekly pass taken out on Sunday at 12.30pm will expire on the following Saturday at 12.30pm. That’s six days, not seven. Or 144 hours, not 168. Can anyone tell me if their weekly pass lasts a week or six days please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

10 REPLIES 10

7 days exactly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It will finish on the Sunday at 12.30 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your confirmation. It didn’t last till then, but at least I can now fight my case with confidence. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had the same argument with them. They were clearly missing the point I was trying to make

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Check when the pass was applied.

My account -> bills & payments -> view previous payments

there may be a difference as it shows when you applied the pass not when you activated the pass, but if you applied and activated at much the same time it will confirm when the pass was started.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, just to clarify, does the week pass activated at 1230 pm on Sunday run until next sunday at 1229pm or does it expire midnight Saturday?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No matter what time in the day you activate the pass, it will start the midnight before, so in your case it would start 24:00 sat night and end following sat 24:00. Its day sensitve rather than time sensitive. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Thanks Ryan, I thought that this may be the case but couldn't get confirmation.
starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, just to clarify, does the week pass activated at 1230 pm on Sunday run until next sunday at 1229pm or does it expire midnight Saturday?

It will expire the following Sunday after 12.30am.  You get a bit of grace on the time as the polling on the stream to see if you have a valid account is not instantaneous.  How long the grace is I can't be sure but I have watched 15 minutes after in the past before picture gets obscured.  You still get audio until you turn off.