cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long are the 'offers for you' valid?

Hi,

Does anyone know how long the 'offers for you' when you click on your exclusive offers through the passes and vouchers page are valid for? Within the last week or so an offer for 12 months of entertainment for £59.99 has appeared for me, I want to take it but my Netflix only renewed a few days ago so wanted to wait until this time next month to take the offer out, does anyone know if it is likely to expire of disappear within the next month?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unless there is an expiry date when you click the arrow below the Exclusive entertainment offer button on your account or the same offer is mirrored on the NowTV website offers page (which i can't see any 12 months deals at the moment to check the T&C's for any expiry date to take up the offer).

Then i would say two or three weeks as a rough guess based on previous deals shown exclusively on my account (though it may last longer due to the coronavirus crises where NowTV haven't got staff to remove the deal).

Though if the entertainment offers does disappear before you buy it, then maybe consider NowTV Gift cards where i normally buy them from the major supermarkets for 2 months at £10.

If you are not leaving the house and self isolating then look at NowTV entertainment voucher codes on line from places like Currys, Amazon etc if the entertainment disappears in your Exclusive offers section on your account and you missed the cut off date.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unless there is an expiry date when you click the arrow below the Exclusive entertainment offer button on your account or the same offer is mirrored on the NowTV website offers page (which i can't see any 12 months deals at the moment to check the T&C's for any expiry date to take up the offer).

Then i would say two or three weeks as a rough guess based on previous deals shown exclusively on my account (though it may last longer due to the coronavirus crises where NowTV haven't got staff to remove the deal).

Though if the entertainment offers does disappear before you buy it, then maybe consider NowTV Gift cards where i normally buy them from the major supermarkets for 2 months at £10.

If you are not leaving the house and self isolating then look at NowTV entertainment voucher codes on line from places like Currys, Amazon etc if the entertainment disappears in your Exclusive offers section on your account and you missed the cut off date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps, on reflection the 12 months for £59.99 isn’t much of a deal if the 2 months for £10 are available all year round from supermarkets or Curry’s etc because it’s the same cost and I’m committing to paying it all and up front 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Gift Entertainment cards for £10 for 2 months have been that price for a few years now.

There was plenty in my local Tesco supermarket, but i am guessing there might be a big uptake of these Gift Cards when people are stuck at home.

Not sure what stock levels are like around the country and when will NowTV be able to replenish new stock of these Gift Cards (could be months when things gets back to normality)

You could look at places like ebay and Amazon but make sure you buy from a trusted source.

Another thing you could try is either start a 7 day free trial (if you haven't done in the past) cancel it on maybe day two or three to be safe and see if you are offered a short term discounted retention deal.

Or apply a two month voucher (if you have already taken a free entertainment trial before) then when in the second month of the voucher say a week left cancel it to see if you are lucky enough to get a short term retention deal which usually are around between 3 to 4 months long.