cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i activate free sky movies and sports at Christmas as have a entertainment package? Thanks

Thank you 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly NowTV don't offer a free trial with their Sports Pass 😠.

If you are looking at something short term for a week then perhaps consider a one week NowTV Sports Gift card for £10.

Should you have never taken advantage of a free NowTV movie trial before, then if you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here it should show and offer you a 7 day free Cinema Pass trial.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a Christmas promotion seen it with sky or now tv?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I couldn't find anything on the nowtv website for the free sports pass trial 😠.

Only the 7 day free movie trial for new customers or if you haven't used a free movie trial in the past on your account, then it should be available to you by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section.

Unless anybody else is aware of this free sports pass trial or free Christmas Pass give aways, then perhaps try live chat to see if they are aware of it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Google daily mirror online it there but thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Got a link that you can share ?

Had a quick look at the Daily Mirror NowTV offers on their website and couldn't see or find a free Christmas Sports Pass 😠.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks

Had a quick read of two of the articles from the link and these Christmas offers are for Sky Satellite customers and couldn't see anything mentioned about NowTV customers unless i missed something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

further down on Google search Birmingham mail uk but before u click on links it says it

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's says what's new coming to NowTV in December and is not part of the Sky Satellite free Christmas offer on the summary section that you read.

Have you opened up the full Birmingham Mail article ?

Here's the full link taken from the Birmingham Mail article where i can't see anything mentioned about NowTV unless i have overlooked something.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/sky-giving-customers-free-sky-17391936