cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel Sky Sports Mobile?

When buying a 1 week pass to Sky Sports, I got a free subscription to Sky Sports Mobile which I never wanted in the first place.
NOW keep saying cancel anytime... but HOW???

It tells you to go to the vouchers page and hit "cancel" button - but there isn't one.

And I can't even fnd an e-mail addres or live chat for CS!

Very anngy right now at all the precious time I've wasted on this.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Out of curisoity, when you go to My Account on here and select Passes & Vouchers does it show under Mobile Sports Pass a Buy button ?

Also when you go to Bills & Payments section is there any indication that you have recently purchased a one week sports pass ?

If there is a buy button showing and no sign of payment taken for the one week sports pass, then this would suggest to me that you have more than one nowtv account and looking in the wrong account to cancel your mobile sports pass.

Perhaps check you emails and playback devices sign in details for further clues.

If you are still going around in circles you can either contact live chat or drop them a message on this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, there is a Buy Pass option against Sky Sport Mobile.
Yes, my accont shows that I bought a 1 week Sky Sports pass (for the Ryder Cup) on Sept-27th.

And NO - I do not have 2 accounts.

How about answering the questions:
Where is Live Chat?
What is the e-mail address for Customer Services?

Mark.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes, there is a Buy Pass option against Sky Sport Mobile.
Yes, my accont shows that I bought a 1 week Sky Sports pass (for the Ryder Cup) on Sept-27th.

And NO - I do not have 2 accounts.

How about answering the questions:
Where is Live Chat?
What is the e-mail address for Customer Services?

Mark.

@Anonymous User

You didn't read the last part of my post reply to you then ?

Where i said if you are getting nowhere cancelling your mobile sports pass to contact live chat with a link for you to follow.

On the link that i posted, there is also an option to drop NowTV a message, where they will usually be in touch with you normally by email in 24 hrs.

Out of curisoity, when using your phone does the 4 Sky Sports Live channels still play and under My Account whilst using the NowTV App on your phone is it still showing the mobile sports pass ?

Anyway i hope you get to the bottom of this and you can quickly resolve it with NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry for delay replying - was away for a couple of weeks.

Yes I somehow missed that link to Live Chat in your post.   That doesn't detract from the fact it SHOULD be easy to find from the Help menu or "How to contact us" page - but it isn't.

Regarding viewing on my phone - I have never done that. nor do I have any interest in ever doing that.
I bought the pass to watch the Ryder cup on my TV, which I did and enjoyed it immensely! 

I still don't have a "Cancel" option in the "Passes" list, but the good news is I have not been charged anything for this service I didn't want - so maybe someone reading this thread cancelled it for me...?

Will keep an eye on it to make sure I'm not charged.

Regards,
Mark.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To contact Live Chat (good luck in that one) :

Follow these steps - Click on Help, then Help Centre, then NowTV and Passes, next click on Get in Touch. It looks like you've just gone round in circles ( I think that's the idea, to confuse), as you will see all your options again - Accounts and Orders etc. Scroll down on this page and you will see Anything Else option. Click on that and it opens up to a Live Chat button. Click on that and hope for the best. Your eyes become sore, your coffee goes cold, you eventually lose the will - as all the Live Chat operatives seem to have done, that's if there is more than one person in the team.

Im 5 months into my contract. The broadband side of it seems ok - just these ridiculous Passes, and your hopes of cancelling them diminishes. as I said previously, I have cancelled online, and Ive had confirmation, but Ive still been charged. Oh, and they are advertised as £6.99 for the Entertainment Pass when you get charged £7.99, and this has been the case for months, so they're hot on on keeping their website up-to-date (not!)

Good luck, and abandon hope all ye who enter

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good luck with trying to cancel your sports Pass.

I have on-going issues with an Entertainment Pass. Auto renewal kicks in and I have been paying twice each month. Spoke via online chat and raised it several times via the messaging system on here. Just excuse after excuse. Just waiting now for Live Chat customer service to connect -half an hour + is an eternity while waiting, staring at the screen for the connection. Its a joke.

I did cancel my Pass, and i had an email confirming it. Lo and behold, I still got charged £7.99 a month later for another months worth!

Ive had to ring my bank to cancel the auto payment. She advised me to keep my eye on it as they can change the reference number to get the money, if as I have a monthly subscription to their broadband - so they may use the same reference number as that,

Isn't there a term for people who take your money without being authorised?  

Well, after more than half n hour waiting for connection, Im off to get ready for work!

Frustration after frustration.

Good luck