cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can you activate Sky Sports Season Ticket after your purchase?

I purchased the season ticket and the payment went out from my bank.

I received a confirmation receipt by email from Now TV.

I tried to watch a sports channel on PC but it kept sending me to passes page, as if I didn't have a pass. 

I tried again on my tablet and the same thing happened.

The message I saw on the tablet said, 'you have no active passes'.

I went on chat but was timed out 4 times in a row and was getting nowhere anyway.

The 5th time, it took half an hour to tell me there was a problem at their end and it had gone to a 'second level expert team' and they would contact me as soon as the problem was fixed.

I asked how long and got no answer.

Hope this cuts corners for people with the same problem.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of people have mentioned this now when attempting to watch their sports pass.

The work around that seemed to work for a couple of users (not everybody i believe) which was to go into the NowTV App under the My Account section and sign out of the App, then log back in again.

If you haven't tried it perhaps see it works on your tablet NowTV App, not sure if the above works when using a PC unless you are using the NowTV App from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10.

Obviously ignore the above if you have already tried this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks for that. I did try it but to no avail so I guess I just have to wait for those second level experts.

Thanks anyway.

A

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Suppose it was worth a shot.

Anyway if anybody else stumbles across on this thread, it maybe be worth giving it a go until NowTV comes up with a fix.

Also after signing out of the NowTV App switch the power off to the device, give your Router a reboot, then once the Router has fully booted back up, switch the power back on your device and see if signing back into the NowTV App makes any difference when trying to access the sports channels.