cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmmm, it looks like that voucher isn't valid yet. Check the start date and try again later.

I have a nestle pass.

I get this error when i enter the pass voucher

Hmmm, it looks like that voucher isn't valid yet. Check the start date and try again later.

i have tried another voucher and thats also from nestle and had no problems.

Any ideas. !!

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Not heard of that particular error message (although I've seen variations on code not valid errors). Check your payment card details are all correct on your My Account > Payment Details page

https://account.nowtv.com/payment-details

and if they are try popping onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can help. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you manage to get this resolved at all. Just encountered same error with my nestle code,and out of hours right now so live chat unavailable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Nestle Entertainment, Movie and Sport Pass and all 3 are giving me the same error, voucher isn’t valid yet. Anyone got a solution yet?

OILCAN
Scholar

Hi Mate, this is a copy of one of the Nestle conditions.  Not sure if it applies to you though

In order to apply a free pass, existing NOW TV customers who are currently using another voucher offer will need to wait until their current voucher has less than 30 days remaining before being able to apply the free pass. Customers who have a monthly subscription will be able to apply their pass immediately to their account.

Hope it helps

Regards OILCAN

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve contacted live chat twice with 2 different vouchers  and been told both times that NESTLE cancelled the voucher codes. Live chat kindly gave me new codes both times which work ok.