cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mickyp1981

Help with new stick no voucher in box

Hi I registered lastnight to now tv and this morning I have set up my new stick. It’s linked to my new account and given me the deals I added lastnight when I registered. However, on the box I have realised that I’m entitled to 1 month free cinema and entertainment and 1 day sports but there is no code and I have checked my account and these are not added or available. I’ve tried to contact now tv and no contact details please help 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
4 Replies
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Help with new stick no voucher in box

@Mickyp1981 

There aren’t vouchers in the boxes any more, they come from the Stick when you install it.

Unless some scally has opened the box, set the stick up, taken the passes, and then reset it and put it back in the box. So I hope it was factory sealed when you got it?

So I suspect that the deals the Stick has given you are the passes you describe as missing?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Mickyp1981

1month free cinema, 1month free entertainment and 1day free sport. Someone
just told me that the Asda website says when I first plugged the stick in a
code would appear on the tv and this was the code I should use. I never saw
this code or may have dismissed it as I wasn’t aware of it. I’ve tried
logging out and reconnecting the stick but no code appears. Have i lost my
free trial?

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mickyp1981 

There should have been a leaflet in your box that told you how to set the stick up.

Or you can read it here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-smart-stick

There is a code generated by the Stick as part of setup, and you have to type this in on a computer or tablet, to link your Stick to your NowTV account, either your existing one or, if you are new to NowTV, to one you create at the time.

If you don’t do this, then you aren’t set up, and the Stick won’t work for you until you repeat the setup.

Did you create this account you are using now, or did you have it already? If you look in My Account/Passes & Vouchers, what do you see? Existing passes running now? New passes running now? Passes waiting to be redeemed? Or nothing?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Stevo5

Hey, I just set up my stick, and yeah there was a code to put into the website to link the code with the stick, then you create an account online through your phone or computer.. I got all mine set up and I have all my three passes to start, only able to redeem entertainment pass.. the other two keep bouncing back saying "something went wrong".. very annoying .. but everything else went fine 

0 Thanks