cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help with new stick no voucher in box

Hi I registered lastnight to now tv and this morning I have set up my new stick. It’s linked to my new account and given me the deals I added lastnight when I registered. However, on the box I have realised that I’m entitled to 1 month free cinema and entertainment and 1 day sports but there is no code and I have checked my account and these are not added or available. I’ve tried to contact now tv and no contact details please help 

14 REPLIES 14
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There aren’t vouchers in the boxes any more, they come from the Stick when you install it.

Unless some scally has opened the box, set the stick up, taken the passes, and then reset it and put it back in the box. So I hope it was factory sealed when you got it?

So I suspect that the deals the Stick has given you are the passes you describe as missing?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
1month free cinema, 1month free entertainment and 1day free sport. Someone
just told me that the Asda website says when I first plugged the stick in a
code would appear on the tv and this was the code I should use. I never saw
this code or may have dismissed it as I wasn’t aware of it. I’ve tried
logging out and reconnecting the stick but no code appears. Have i lost my
free trial?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There should have been a leaflet in your box that told you how to set the stick up.

Or you can read it here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-smart-stick

There is a code generated by the Stick as part of setup, and you have to type this in on a computer or tablet, to link your Stick to your NowTV account, either your existing one or, if you are new to NowTV, to one you create at the time.

If you don’t do this, then you aren’t set up, and the Stick won’t work for you until you repeat the setup.

Did you create this account you are using now, or did you have it already? If you look in My Account/Passes & Vouchers, what do you see? Existing passes running now? New passes running now? Passes waiting to be redeemed? Or nothing?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey, I just set up my stick, and yeah there was a code to put into the website to link the code with the stick, then you create an account online through your phone or computer.. I got all mine set up and I have all my three passes to start, only able to redeem entertainment pass.. the other two keep bouncing back saying "something went wrong".. very annoying .. but everything else went fine 

chronos0891
Scholar

To find your vouchers go to:

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership/my-vouchers

I was offered 1 month Entertainment, 1 month Sky Movies after my current 6 month half price offer ends. But I was very dissapointed to find my 1 day Sky Sports voucher missing. Could this still reappear?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@chronos0891 

Pop onto Live chat and speak with NOW staff directly.

Click the down arrow underneath "How to get in touch", then click "chat online"

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RBZ
Scholar

@chronos0891 

Same here. My Sports Day Pass was sitting pending as I had an active sub. I then noticed it had vanished. Contacted support who denied it ever existed & referred me to the seller to get another, which is ridiculous.

Sad to say fairly typical of what laughingly masquerades as support, epitomised by their refusal to participate here. ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem no voucher. Been told the same as others. Or it's a vouchless stick. When it indicates on the box there is a voucher. So I paid. So the only answer no free trails

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NOW haven't used paper vouchers bundled with their Stick or Boxes in quite a few years.

The newer Stick and Boxes come with an electronic voucher embedded on the Stick / Box and usually is automatically up loaded on your account when you set up the Stick / Box.

From memory on the box outer packaging it says something in small print like "Redeem Voucher during setup".

If nothing is showing on your online account once you have setup and activated the Stick then get in touch with NOW live chat.