cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help with applying a voucher

Hi all,

I recently purchased an Entertainment pass and tried to apply the code.  It seemed to work, a message popped up saying the pass would apply once my current one finished.  (or words to that effect)

Then I logged back in a couple of days later and under the 'next payment due' amount and date it showed the full monthly cost immediately after my current pass ended.  I expected to see no amount due as I had applied the voucher.

So I tried to enter it again but it said it had expired.  

I've been trying to contact Now tv but the 'chat online' facility doesn't seem to work for me.  I tried to access it using chrome and explorer from both my pc and mobile.

Does anyone have any idea of how I can get the voucher to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here, does it show a zero £0 charge for your next due scheduled payment date ?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here, does it show a zero £0 charge for your next due scheduled payment date ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ahh, yeah it does show £0 - phew!

Thanks.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a bug under the Passes & Vouchers section which is effecting some customers (including me).

NowTV are aware of the bug.

Take a screen shot of both the My Passes & Vouchers page together with the Bills & Payments page showing the zero £0 charge.

If you want extra reassurance that there will be no charge, then pop over to live chat for confirmation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, I will.