cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu channel

Hi I want to buy the hayu pass but the hayu channel is not appearing on my t.v.,  I dnt want to watch it on phone does anyone know how I get the hayu channel to be listed on my now tv on my tv I know it's only 3.99 but I'm not going to waste money if I can't use it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I want to buy the hayu pass but the hayu channel is not appearing on my t.v.,  I dnt want to watch it on phone does anyone know how I get the hayu channel to be listed on my now tv on my tv I know it's only 3.99 but I'm not going to waste money if I can't use it 

Hi @Anonymous User You should see the Hayu option underneath 'Kids' on the NOW TV App (on your box, please note that the white box does not support the Hayu Pass) Any luck?

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you you've been a huge help I thought it maybe my box so I'm going to go out now and get a black one 

Thank you again 

Haha no probs, good luck and if you need any more help, give us a shout on here sure 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already have a hayu subscription on the app on my phone and it comes off my iTunes bill can I connect it to my now tv box of you get me ? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You won't be able to watch your Hayu subscription from iTunes on either the nowtv black or smart boxes, due to that you would need a nowtv Hayu pass directly from nowtv (more info in help article linked below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hayu-month-pass

Perhaps looking into cancelling the iTunes Hayu sub (if feasible) and look at the separate nowtv Hayu pass if you want to watch Hayu on both an iPhone and nowtv box (black / smart box / stick) or any other Hayu nowtv supported devices ?

Jade14
Mentor

I have the black box and it is listed under kids section... I can choose programmes but does not allow to play saying I need to subscribe but there is no option on my ‘passes’ only the ones I have show and asks if I want to add the sports?? Anyone else had the same problem and know how to get it up and running? Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue as me, as soon as I go to the page to purchase the pass the option isn’t there. I have black box too

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you a Combo customer ?

Where nowtv have said there is a technical delay rolling out the Hayu nowtv pass for Combo customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am, have tv, broadband and phone

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That's what i thought when you mentioned that there is no option to buy a Hayu pass on your account.

I don't know the timeframe when this will be resolved for Combo customers, perhaps somebody from the  nowtv team could give Combo customers some idea ?

Here's something that i copied & Pasted from the Hayu nowtv pass help article on their website Help Centre.

We're aware of a problem at the moment affecting a small number of NOW TV customers who won't be able to buy a hayu Month Pass just yet.

We're sorry you have to miss out for the time being, but we're working on it and hope to make it available shortly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It works on the black now tv boxes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the hayu channel ever become available on the white box or do I have to do buy a new box 😔 I have the white one for the matter of it matches all my other electric goods so it disguises well