cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having issues adding voucher

Hi guys, as the title states I’m having issues adding my 2 month pass. My trial ends today and I want to add my voucher but when I do it get no error message it just auto refreshes page but leaves code added. I tried changing the O with a 0 o and then got the error message so my original code was correct. Any reason why the website won’t allow me to add my pass? 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello Welcome to the Forum. To have this looked into in more detail please check out this helpful article: https://help.nowtv.com/article/voucher-code-not-working

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if using a different internet browser when applying the voucher code makes any difference on the NowTV website.

Also certain NowTV playback devices for example NowTV box / Stick etc will allow you to apply a voucher code directly from the playback device instead of going to the NowTV website.

To add a voucher on your playback device go into the NowTV App under the My Account section where it might be worth trying if you are encountering issues on the NowTV website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I have been having problems and obviously I have as Iv not been able to use any code ever.If the code is not used and then out of date is there any way the technical team can reimburse the voucher and help to get the new one accessed and working on the device? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One of the most unhelpful answers going. It was through that link I ended up in this forum because it failed to answer anything.....

This may or may not be a stupid question but is the activation code hidden beneath the scratch off label and is not the 19 digit barcode number? Nothing is clear either on this site or on the gift card itself. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep the voucher code is hidden behind the silver strip you need to rub off on the back of the NowTV Gift Card.

The voucher normally starts with NOW********.

When you scratch be very careful you don't rub to hard (where i usually use a two pence bronze coin rather than a silver coin).

Then follow all the instructions on the back of the Gift Card what to do next.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps. Thanks for your reply. I guess it should have been obvious, but that little instruction is not mentioned anywhere...... AT ALL! Not on the gift card and not on this site! Crazy! I’m guessing that may explain why there are so many posts about codes not being valid.... 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not all invalid voucher code problems mentioned on the forum is about customers not aware that they have to scratch the silver strip on the back of the NowTV Gift Cards to reveal the code to use from the physical nowTV Gift Cards that you bought from the shop.

The majority of vouchers used by customers are not even physical Gift Cards and are email link offers or other source of codes that don't involve scratch cards at all.

These other voucher codes come with other problems and different methods of fixes on how to apply the code to your account.

I have managed to find an old nowTV Entertainment Gift Card in my cupboard and on the back of the card it says Go to nowtv.com/entscard where by following the link page step by step it brings up a screen page with instructions on how to find the voucher code behind the silver foil strip on the card (step3) from the link page below.

https://www.nowtv.com/cardactivate/existing 

Maybe NowTV should make it more clearer for everybody and say on the Gift Card itself "to scratch off the silver foil strip to reveal the voucher code before going to their webpage to apply the voucher to your account" . 

Then this might avoid confusion for everybody when using their physical NowTV Gift Cards.