cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone ever actually received their £50 new broadband customer voucher?

I signed up for NowTV broadband on 30th August, nearly 4 months ago and I STILL haven't received the £50 voucher I was promised as part of the deal. 

I signed-up via a promotion on Money Saving Expert. I chose the Tesco voucher, but there were options for other stores (e.g. Marks & Spencer, John Lewis) and I believe the deal was promoted via other money comparison websites as well. 

I have never got any response from the company that was supposed to be sending out the vouchers but NowTV have told me that they were now sending these out manually because this company wasn't doing its job! I have copies of several emails and web chats, all of which keep saying I have to wait a little longer. I have submitted a formal complaint. I have reported the problem to Money Saving Expert. I have read several other messages on this forum from people who are also still waiting for their promised voucher. 

The last email I had from NowTV promised that the voucher would finally arrive by 18th December. It hasn't (it's now 20th December - my broadband contract started on 30th August) - and now I am not even getting replies to my emails asking where it is. 

Has anyone actually received their £50 voucher?? Was this all a scam from the beginning or has anyone got any advice for how to actually get hold of the voucher we were promised??

Thanks 

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try and get them to pass this onto their "backroom team" Its a scam and needs to be reported to the regulator. I got mine, but I did have to threaten them with legal action. My daughter has still not got her's. 

Trully awful service. Use facebook etc to shame the company

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Report it and use social media to shame them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got mine, I phoned them and was told you have to wait 90 days, which I was only a few days away.
It arrived as they said, by email, but it did go into my junk folder.

Good luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm exactly in the same position. I signed up in August ..was told I would get the voucher in December but it never materialized. 6th March still waiting. Made loads of phone calls and sent numerous emails..with no replies.  I was going to make a formal complaint saying that I was mis sold this contract.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I created a stink and got one last week.
I rang up and spoke to a real person they sent me an evoucher Check your trash folder as it comes under a different cover
Try [email removed].

Good luck
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too!,

i asked for the M&S voucher although I’ve only waited just over two months.

also why is it sooooo difficult to get in touch with Now tv regarding this?