cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

Half Price One Month Movies Pass

Hi

I was emailed a one month half price movie pass email said to apply voucher before the 9th September. Tried this today and receive a message telling me this offer has expired and, pretty much, better luck next time

What should I do....try live chat or is this a waste of my time?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lindzi

Depends how much time you are prepared to wait too get through to live chat.

Similar issue on this post on here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Code-Already-Been-Used/m-p/475584

You never know you might get lucky and speak to a live chat advisor pretty quickly (first thing 8.00 am in the morning might be your best bet).

If it was me, as a matter of principle i would want my half price cinema email offer, however long it took me to get hold of them.

Maybe instigate the issue first by dropping them a message, then follow it up by speaking to live chat the next following day so they are aware of your problem redeeming the offer.

Any good luck.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps

Well I did pretty well, got through quickly enough but chatting with them from 15.07 to 15.43 to get a voucher code. Not complaining as I expect that they are busy and they were helpful and sorted it out for me, so all in all a happy camper Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lindzi

Glad you got it sorted.

Quick get down the shop and buy a lottery ticket it might be your lucky day Smiley Very Happy