cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a cinema pass with box but no longer there

When I purchase my box I did so on the basis it had a 1 month sky cinema pass free. We were going to save it for December for Christmas movies. 

I haven’t used it but it is no longer in my account. 

what do I need to do to get it back, please? 

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of questions for clarification, have you setup and activated the box with the vouchers electronically embedded on them or did you manage to find a nowtv box with the older paper voucher code inside the box ?

If you have activated the new nowtv box, then normally if you haven't got an active cinema pass the one month voucher will start straight away.

If you already have a cinema pass and the offer has more than 30 days remaining, then see if the voucher is saved on your account by going to Passes & Vouchers on here, where there will be a link towards the top of the page saying vouchers waiting for you where you have X amount of vouchers saved.

Should you have already setup the new box on what date did you start it ?

Also look in both the Passes & Vouchers and Bills & Payments section of your account on here and check that both sections correspond to each other with regards to dates and charges against your Cinema pass ? 

Perhaps post a screen shot of your Pass under the Passes & Vouchers section (click the purple arrow below the Cinema pass to expand the on screen information) and also take a screen shot of your current and up & coming cinema pass payments from the Bills & Payments page of your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it was a box with them on already. No vouchers. When I first had it the passes showed in my account and I didn’t use them but now not showing - only the usual 7 day free Trial and not the 1 month pass. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV don't offer a free 7 day trial anymore for a Cinema Pass.

Under the Cinema Pass does it show a Cancel Button or does it show Buy Pass ?

If it says Buy Pass, then what i would double check is by going into the NowTV App on the box, navigate to the My Account screen on the box and see what username or email address that you signed in with to make sure it's the same account details you have logged in on here.

Should it say Cancel, then click on the purple arrow below it and see what it shows with regards to start and finish dates and next scheduled payment date of £11.99.

Then go to the Bills & Payments page of your account on here and see if the Cinema information shown matches.

Screen Shots posted on here might help.

See if anything above helps, if not i will post you a link to contact NowTV live chat for further assistance & help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks

i definitely brought the box that advertised a month free cinema. It’s still online from BM Stores for instance. 

I never used it but now both the device and NowTV.com account only give a 1 week free trial. 

cant see how to add screenshots on here mind. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

So you haven't used the new NowTV box yet ?

If that's the case the vouchers are electronically pre loaded onto the box and won't show on your account until you setup the box with your television.

Just be aware if you haven't got any active passes on your account the voucher passes will start straight away once you setup the box, where the only voucher that will not start automatically and will be saved in your account will be the one day sports pass.

I am assuming the box was bought from the B&M Store is the NowTV 4K Smart box with the one month, cinema, entertainment, kids pass, together with the one day sports pass.

Also don't forget once your passes have automatically started to cancel any passes that you don't won't to continue with to avoid them auto renewing each month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes that’s the box. 

I have used the box. I just didn’t activate the pass. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Pop over to NowTV live chat and see if they can assist you further.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small green arrow underneath How To Get in Touch, then when the green live chat button appears on your screen click on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers