cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Golf pass

As you are still offering it I took it as the football season is about to start. You have taken my money and given me a receipt but there is no pass in my account. If I click it it tells me to buy a pass.

Tried to contact live chat and it goes blank and if you click to send a message it sends you in a loop. What a joke! I've read here about people not being able to get hold of nowtv customer service. I've lost two days of my sports pass so would like those days added on please. 

Anyone know when this golf pass will expire. Not interested in the golf but for football its perfect

Amir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted they gave me four separate month passes. So can make it last till christmas. It was deffo still on offer worth it as its nearly half price

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. The golf offer ended in June so it shouldn't have let you get that offer, I suspect that's the reason it's not working, although it shouldn't have taken any payment. 

Best thing to do is pop onto live chat - usually trying a different device (eg try on your mobile instead of PC or vice versa) and/or a different browser gets live chat to work (make sure you're logging into the correct account), but if you're still having trouble getting on pop onto your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the FAQ section look for 'I think I've been incorrectly charged', you'll find a request form in there you can fill in instead.

I'll also tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team in case he is able to get in touch with you on the forum -- however I'm not sure when he is next on so I recommend trying the above as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted they gave me four separate month passes. So can make it last till christmas. It was deffo still on offer worth it as its nearly half price