cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonymccl
Mentor

Gillette Free One Month Sky Sports Pass Problem

Hi,

I have just set up my account using the free one month code from the Gillette promotion. The promotion Ts and Cs state that I can view 5 channels.

However, when I have logged in, it keeps bringing up a screen showing the various pass prices but will not let me view any of the five channels.

Any help very much appreciated as I was hoping to be able to watch the football tonight!!!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Tonymccl 

Sounds like the Gillette Promo is a NowTV mobile sports pass if you are only entitled to 5 channels which is Premier league, Action, Arena, Racing News.

Are you using a smartphone and the NowTV App from your phones App Store when attempting to watch these five above listed Sky Sports channels ?

Tablets, Casting or using your internet browser will not work with a mobile pass.

Tonymccl
Mentor

Ahhh - many thanks.

I was trying to watch via the app on an iPad.

Have downloaded the app to my phone and it is working.

Many thanks for the extremely quick reply - greatly appreciated.

starman73
Elite

https://www.gillette.co.uk/razor-subscription/subscriber-exclusives.list is very confusing.  It says a now tv sky sports month pass when it means get a now tv sky sports mobile month pass. And has a video that describes the former.

IMHO Now TV should rebrand the mobile pass.  Call it the SMARTPHONE SPORTS PASS.  Just look at the amount of confusion it caused with McDonalds and Gillette.  To me MOBILE implies tablets as well.

From the Gillette site...

GET ACCESS TO MONEY CAN'T BUY EXCLUSIVES WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE

For a limited time only, receive a NOWTV Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass worth £5.99 on us with your next subscription delivery and enjoy the best of the Premier League, NFL, Rugby, Darts and more*.

Simply subscribe today and we'll take care of the rest. 

So, what is the 'NOW TV Sky Sports Pass'? Watch the below video to find out more.