cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chas89
Scholar

Getting past the chat bot in the live chat

How do I get past the chat bot in the live chat?

I want to chat with someone about my sports pass but I can't work out how you actually chat to a person, rather than just the bot.

I've been on an offer of six months for £16.99 per month, which ends in two days. But unfortunately, I've not received the £20 per month email offers that I've read about others receiving on here.

8 REPLIES 8
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Chas89 email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Chas89
Scholar

Thanks.

I've emailed them. Hopefully I get a response.

I've got no interest in paying the full amount for sports per month, otherwise I might as well switch my Now TV over BT TV, which I already have for BT Sport.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Chas89 

What you are talking about is not offically Live chat, it is more of a "helpful" bot. 

To access Live chat you can refer to the link below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Chas89
Scholar

Oh ok cheers. I'll give this a go too.

Chas89
Scholar

I just spoke to someone on the live chat and they offered me nothing.

It's crazy that Now TV only send offers to certain customers, whilst possibly driving away others.

The person on the live chat just gave me the "keep an eye on the website" line.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Chas89 

To be honest, I never received the offer for £20 off until a couple months after the deal was being circulated. 

If you have a active sports pass you can "cancel" and see what offer they give you. 

Chas89
Scholar

They offered me one month at £19.99.

So I took that and now I'll wait and see if they put out a general offer on the website.

I've had Now TV for nearly a year and I haven't paid the full price for any pass and I wasn't planning to now haha.

Thanks for your help.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Chas89 

So what you do now is leading up to the renewal of your pass is to "cancel" said pass and 9/10 you will receive an offer to keep the sports pass.