cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting a refund

Hi, I've recently been charged for movies and I had no idea id actually bought the pass, I can't get through on live chat to possibly request a refund, is there any help I can get this?

With everything that's going on my work has closed and I need every penny right now

Thank you 

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the exact same problem is @Anonymous User I have had no emails from NowTV about the subscription that i have been on, i have been charged £8.99 a month for the last year and haven't watched a single thing. I have emailed multiple times about getting a refund but have had no response. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User oh never:( I've been charged twice this month for movies, 11.99 on the 3rd and again on the 7th, I can't afford it right now, hope they get back to you soon 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, just a shame Cos that’s the money I spent hard working for over last summer to get and I just want it back seeing as I didn’t use the service 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anybody else in the home has access to nowtv playback devices with your account details on them (kids are a good example) ?

Have you got a payment pin setup on your account ?

If not go to My Account > Settings & Pins and add a payment pin to your account.

Then cancel the cinema pass by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here and cancel the pass fully.

Normally then i would point your towards live chat to see if they can sort you out a refund, unfortunately live chat is closed for the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Therefore go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and under the FAQ - "i think i have been charged incorrectly - what should i do" there is a request form you can send directly to NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I have a 5 year old so it's possible

I've been charged twice this month for movies, 11.99 on the 3rd of april and 11.99 on the 7th, okay I've done the form, any ideas how long they'll take to get back to me?

Thank you 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments does it show the two £11.99 charges in April on the 3rd & 7th where it sounds to me you have two NowTV accounts.

Perhaps use this account finder tool in the link below if you have more than one account.

It may come back with more than two hit results but see if anything looks familiar that you may have used.

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/ 

Can't help with refunds sorry, where i am just a customer like you and trying to offer some advice being a nowtv forum member trying to help out another fellow forum member.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Yes when I go to bills and payments it shows two payments have gone this month, 

Oh okay sorry

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Probably around the time scientists have developed a vaccine against COronaVIrusDisease2019.

It's going to be interesting, in the aftermath of the pandemic, to discover how many UK businesses failed miserably in the fair and honest treatment of their customers. . . and blamed it on the oh-so convenient outbreak of  COVID-19.