Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

GAME Voucher Code Not Working - 1 Month Free Sky Sports

Hi there,

Hoping somebody can help me.

I bought FIFA 20 from GAME yesterday, and on the receipt there was a voucher code for 1 Month Free Sky Sports on NOW TV.

I tried entering the voucher code on the NOW TV app on my PS4, and it didn't work. I subsequently realised that it's a mobile pass (it wasn't clear on the receipt), and that the voucher code was supposed to be entered via the website or mobile app. 

Now when I try to re-enter the code online, it says it's already been used! Even though it's not active?!

Dan 
7 REPLIES 7
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Examine the hypothesis that the voucher was accepted on your PS4, but just wouldn’t let you watch on it, by trying to watch one of the 5 Sports Channels allowed on this Pass, on your mobile.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, those 5 channels seem to work okay now on my mobile.

I initially assumed you'd be able to access all the sky sports channels via any device. 

Thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Glad my posting answered your question.....

The full Pass retails for £33.99. Even given a deal between NowTV and GAME or the game developers, that would put quite crimp in their profits 🙂

Note, by the way, that this Pass renews month on month, chargeably, unless you cancel it.

Unless you think you might want to continue with it, best cancel it now; you will still get it for the whole of the promised month.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also had this problem in entering the code on my Xbox, however when trying it on my phone, I am still asked to buy the sky sports pass so it hasn’t registered. Any suggestions? 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Look under My Account/Passes & vouchers

Does it show up there as active?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have this problem and its showing that i have the pass

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And you are trying to watch on a mobile phone, and only on the 5 Sky Sports channels: 

Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News?