cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free vouchers that came with nowtv box won't load. I was told to go to chat and they would load them

I have bought a second NowTv box on my account but the free vouchers that it came with wouldn't load. I was told to go to live chat and they would load them for me but the chat couldn't understand. Please how can I load them? TV says nearly there follow instructions on device.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Only just noticed your second post about this.

Guessing you have tried a different internet browser and checked your bank card is up to date on your NowTV account ?

Should there be nothing showing on your account or a message towards the top of the screen page under My Account > Manage Account > My Passes saying "Voucher waiting for You" with a link to redeem the voucher off the stick or box.

Then If it was me, i would try live chat again where you might get better luck with a different live chat advisor who fully understands what's happening.

Live Chat should be aware of the issue because quite a few customers have reported the problem that they can't find the free voucher off their new NowTV Stick or Box.

Or if you are not keen to contact live chat again, use the web form on this link page below and give has much information as possible.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Only just noticed your second post about this.

Guessing you have tried a different internet browser and checked your bank card is up to date on your NowTV account ?

Should there be nothing showing on your account or a message towards the top of the screen page under My Account > Manage Account > My Passes saying "Voucher waiting for You" with a link to redeem the voucher off the stick or box.

Then If it was me, i would try live chat again where you might get better luck with a different live chat advisor who fully understands what's happening.

Live Chat should be aware of the issue because quite a few customers have reported the problem that they can't find the free voucher off their new NowTV Stick or Box.

Or if you are not keen to contact live chat again, use the web form on this link page below and give has much information as possible.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! I finally got to speak to a real person. They asked me to send a screen shot of the receipt i got for the NowTv box. All sorted now. I got vouchers to redeem.

Marg