cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free trial

Greetings 

I've bought 2 x Now TV sticks (1 for the kids one for us) both of which have the 1 month free entertainment and cinema.     

I'm aware that I can run 2 devices at any one time on the same account.  My question is.  can I log on the second stick using the  same account as the first,  then once the free month is over, use the second free month which came with the second stick.

Hope that makes sense  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to say if you ever cancel a pass make sure you follow all the step by step instructions on screen (approx 4 steps) until you see the green thumbs up message and next to the pass there is a red text cancelled message.

Also i would suggest to go to My Account > Settings & Pins on here and add a Payment Pin to your account to avoid the kids buying any passes on their stick without your knowledge, then you will be the only person who can purchase passes from both sticks.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the stick that came bundled with the voucher passes preloaded on them, the vouchers will automatically be added to your account and start straight away if you haven't got an active pass on the particular voucher you have with the stick.

If you are on an existing offer less than 30 days the voucher will kick in when the offer is coming to the end on its next due payment date.

Should you be on an existing offer over 30 days, the voucher will be saved on your account where if you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here where you should see a message saying voucher waiting for you with a link to redeem the voucher when you have 30 days or less on an existing active pass.

Based on the information you have given, then should you setup & activate both sticks at the same time on the same account (straight after each other).

Then i would expect the first stick that you setup would start the voucher straight away, where the second stick with the voucher on it will either automatically add the voucher once the first voucher comes to end to give you 2 months continuous watching or the second voucher will be saved on your account ready to be redeemed by going to the Passes & Vouchers section of your account.

If the sticks also came pre bundled with a day sports pass, then the day sports pass will automatically be saved on your account under Passes & Vouchers where you have a maximum of one year to redeem & use the day sports pass from date of purchase.

Sorry it wasn't the best of explanations, but yes you should have two months continuous use from the one month voucher from the two sticks (just check your account under Passes & Vouchers when you activated the first stick, then activate the second stick and check your account the second time to see how the second stick has applied the voucher).

If you don't won't to continue with the vouchers when it's due for your next payment date, then cancel the passes a couple of days before hand.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to say if you ever cancel a pass make sure you follow all the step by step instructions on screen (approx 4 steps) until you see the green thumbs up message and next to the pass there is a red text cancelled message.

Also i would suggest to go to My Account > Settings & Pins on here and add a Payment Pin to your account to avoid the kids buying any passes on their stick without your knowledge, then you will be the only person who can purchase passes from both sticks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks.      appreciate the answer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am brand new. I can't see how to add a new post, so I clicked on reply, which obviously isn't right. Can you help me please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I bought a stick with a months free entertainment and cinema pass. Initially it came up on my phone nd asked me to activate it but on the tv it only shows a 7 day free trial and says I have no passes. Any ideas. (I have used an existing account)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, but when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here is there a message towards the top of the screen page saying " Vouchers Waiting for You" with a link to the saved voucher on your account.