cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free trial

I have recently begun the free trial period for sky cinema on my PS3 which I found to be disappointing as I was faced with constant buffering and terrible loading times. I was all set to cancel my subscription when I discovered my sky broadband connection is faulty, through no fault of mine. Having spoken to a sky service worker they said I may be able to extend my trial so I can see now TV working properly. I really want to like it but don't at find it worthwhile at the moment. Does anyone know if I can extend my free trial and if so how? 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have recently begun the free trial period for sky cinema on my PS3 which I found to be disappointing as I was faced with constant buffering and terrible loading times. I was all set to cancel my subscription when I discovered my sky broadband connection is faulty, through no fault of mine. Having spoken to a sky service worker they said I may be able to extend my trial so I can see now TV working properly. I really want to like it but don't at find it worthwhile at the moment. Does anyone know if I can extend my free trial and if so how? 

Thanks 

Unfortunately @Anonymous User There is now way to extend a free trial. We wish we could hlep but there is no way to do so at this time 😕 Sorry

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have to pay for the free trial