cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free trial cost me £33.99!?

I set up a 7 day free trial for the sports, but then cancelled to make sure I wasn’t charged automatically afterwards in case I didn’t like it however, when I checked my bank £33.99 was taken from my account anyway!?!?

Haven’t seen anyway to get this refunded. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me you have misunderstood the 7 day free Boost trial with the monthly £33.99 Sports Membership that NOW are showing on their website and thought the Sports subscription of £33.99 was part of the 7 day Boost trial which it isn't.

Like previous highlighted by another forum member, NOW doesn't offer a free Sports trial and to my knowledge never have all the years i have been a NOW customer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Did you get an email confirmation that the membership was indeed cancelled?

Jump onto live chat and explain the situation. Make sure you click "chat online" within the green box and not "get help quicker" as this is a bot. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Forum
Mentor

There isn't a free trial on Sports.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me you have misunderstood the 7 day free Boost trial with the monthly £33.99 Sports Membership that NOW are showing on their website and thought the Sports subscription of £33.99 was part of the 7 day Boost trial which it isn't.

Like previous highlighted by another forum member, NOW doesn't offer a free Sports trial and to my knowledge never have all the years i have been a NOW customer.