cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free trail error

Hello

I hv got this free trail pass as interested in subscription- mainly for E-tv (kping up with Kardashian’s) show as this is mainly advertised on your free trail website. However once I got this free trail I am UNABLE to find this show on menu..!? Please help. Hv I got the right free trail package? If not pls advise how I get free trail specific to view Keeping up with the Kardashians. 

Thanks 
S

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hello

I hv got this free trail pass as interested in subscription- mainly for E-tv (kping up with Kardashian’s) show as this is mainly advertised on your free trail website. However once I got this free trail I am UNABLE to find this show on menu..!? Please help. Hv I got the right free trail package? If not pls advise how I get free trail specific to view Keeping up with the Kardashians. 

Thanks 
S

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the fourm...

The Trial you would need is the HAYU Pass, can you confirm this is the one you have purchased ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thank response:  I specifically activated hay u option for the k shows & automatically  led me to the pass attached (annoying!). Can u kindly reactivate my accnt, so that I HAVE what I asked for whole point of subscription (as in free trail to view kpin up Kardashian’s)

thanks 

shabDEE59ED5-8826-4B8A-A98A-F209E1114CFD.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

It looks like you have a free trial for entertainment and hayu ?

please confirm if the HAYU pass is working and if you require the entertainment pass? if not you can cancel the free trial within your online account.