cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free month sports pass

I've had an email this week saying I've had a month's free now tv sports pass added to my account. But nothing has been added I've checked everyday is there anything I can do.?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming the email address that you received the one month sports pass offer on, is the same email address when you signed in on here when checking all your passes on your account by going to the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section ?

Was the free one month sports pass offer a Mobile pass ?

If so and you manage to find the free pass, then you can only use a smartphone with it using the NowTV App on the phone and watching only one of the five Sky Sports channels permitted with a Mobile pass which is Sky Main Event, Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News.

If there is no sign of the free pass then pop over to live chat for further assistance.

Do you want a link for live chat ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for responding, yes it's the same email and I'm trying the app on my
mobile phone but still saying no passes added if you have the link to the
live chat that would be brilliant thanks ##- Please type your reply above
this line -##
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Open this link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch, then once the live chat button appears on screen click on it to open a online web chat with a NowTV advisor.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers 

Should the live chat button not open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off (MS Edge works for me).

Camyhome

Hello. I had a 5 months free sports channels pass and I redeemed it online. After I entered my bank card details the transaction went through and they said I’ll get an email with my order so I can start watching it but the email never came and every time I try to watch it it doesn’t work. 
can I have a link for a live chat so I can get someone’s help, please?

RoyB
Legend

@Camyhome 

You will find the link in the posting directly above yours.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.